Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're having a baby girl!




























Today we went into New Life UltraSound. They are located in Murrieta and do an awesome job with ultrasounds and treat you like royalty. I recommend it to everyone who is pregnant! I am only 16 weeks along and we were too impatient to wait to find out the sex, so we went in early. We were there for about an hour and they took a lot of pictures and made a movie of our little girl. She was so cute, kicking her little feet, sucking her numb, eating and even sticking out her tongue at us. I loved it! We are naming her Madison Wooten. We haven't thought of any middle names yet, that will be our next job. We are so excited for this little girl to come into our lives :)




6 comments:

Heather said...

Love it!!!! Congrats! Our little guy will just love little Maddie I'm sure! :) Madison Andres has a nice ring to it! LOL! So excited for you guys!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Hip, Hip Horray!!!! I am so so so excited for you!!! That is so awesome and I love the name, super cute! O I can't wait to see her in person and if I have a girl they can be best friends and if I have a boy they can be little boyfriend and girlfriend! Awwww.... now I can't wait to know what we are having! 2 more weeks, it just kills me to know I can know today. Cool beans that you got lots of pics and a movie too! LOVE IT!!!

Anderson Family said...

Yeah!!! Congrats, what a sweet name we were considering that name when we didn't know what we were having. It's super cute!! Now you can start shopping :)

Niki McDowell said...

congrats, you'll love having a girl! They're so fun to shop for. I'm so excited for you!

The Gray Family said...

congrats! I'm excited for you. Little girls are so cute! It was great to see you the other night...you look adorable!

melissa gargalis said...

congratulations Laura. So excited for you guys. Now you'll have to hit all the sales and stock up on cute girly outfits. Have Fun!!!